ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eee pc whats better

clio 172/Fabia vRS
They look like they are the same dude. One tip i have though is that theres enough space inside them to increase the flash drive storage.

You can take a 4 or 8 gig flash drive apart and wire it into one of the usb ports inside the computer. Gives you a bit more storage. There are guides on the internet on how to do it.

I bought mine the day they were released quite a while ago and it's still going strong and does what it's supposed to.

Can't go wrong really.

you running xp on it ?

just thought about getting one for the wife to do here course work on while i occupy the main pc

if its just for coursework then any of them will do but I would recommend a windows based one unless she is used to using OpenOffice already. My missus just couldnt get on with OpenOffice

thinking maybe one of these instead now

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-4969.aspx
AW08203-4969TPS383121.jpg

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Have used the Asus Surf EEE and its surprisingly good for all it is. The linux OS was good too.

Only gripe was the wireless program not remembering wireless keys.

3 x Renaults + Lexus
Depends if you want solid state drive (small) and Linux or Windows and large HDD..

I have the 10" XP version the only issues i have had are with the keys falling off