ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EE's 4G plans are out.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I believe Germany have had it for a while, wonder what it's like over there.

Sorry for the stupid question I'm not that good with stuff like this, I'm on a contract with orange that I've had for a couple months will this make any difference to me?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Sorry for the stupid question I'm not that good with stuff like this, I'm on a contract with orange that I've had for a couple months will this make any difference to me?

the currently shambolic 3g network will likely become even worse. Shouldn't change anything to do with your contract though

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
What's up with the 3G network at the moment ??? If I sign up for a 12 month sim only package do I have a 14 day cooling off period if I find its cack ?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
it's crap. My card machine for example, has worked reliably from 3g for almost 2 years, but in the last month, it takes sometimes as long as 10 minutes to find the network, then puts up signal strength warnings. On my phone it seems to cycle constantly from no data signal to 5 bars of HSDPA

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Wow..... Sat in EE shop this morning for 90 mins trying to get a new sim only 4g deal. No one had a clue what they was doing didn't get anywhere and have only just found out EE are delaying the sim only contracts for 2 weeks

Mental 172 Cup
I just went on to the website and ordered my 4GEE sim as my signal etc is shocking..

didnt even know you could order them yet. But it says the coverage is good in my areas..

Anyone else done this?

Mental 172 Cup
Put that request in yesterday and my SIM card turned up today.. I followed the instructions to switch and my t-mobile card deactivated.. Then I put the EE sim in and it worked straight away.. It's bloody quick compared to 3G..

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I'm still waiting for the sim only deals to launch..... It's taking forever!

Mental 172 Cup
C014649A-8F8E-49EC-9DD2-7F6AAE287B8A-793-00000064FF84AF7D.jpg

Here you go lads..

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
O2 won't be till the back end of next year though ? Besides my iphone 5 won't work on it either ?

SIMO deals should be available now online, in-store is still in testing. Same tariff but £15 cheaper and 12 months.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Signed up today online to a 12 month sim only plan. 1gb data and free calls/texts for £26 p/m. Will see how it goes. If I don't like it ill cancel within 14 days and go back to O2

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm not impressed with the EE tariff prices and currently get excellent download speeds via Three.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354049321.673878.jpg

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Had EE 4G sim only plan for just over a month now and wow what a difference in speed and coverage compared to my old O2 network. Got 25 mbps at Westfields yesterday.