ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EG Civic vs EVO 8

53 Clio's & counting
it works now

i can see how the civic won,everybody knows if you lean forward while racing gives you another 45 bhp

Exige S1 + Honda S1
it has a 2.0 lump IIRC and has been stripped of all interior, the evo is full fat and a base spec, lucky if its 260bhp

its not rocket science

Evo 8 Jap Crap
it has a 2.0 lump IIRC and has been stripped of all interior, the evo is full fat and a base spec, lucky if its 260bhp

its not rocket science

Erm the evo is pushing 22psi so will be easily 360bhp +

Heres what an evo pushes with 22psi and stock turbo

3" Apexi TBE - K&N cone filter - Turbosmart Dual Port BOV - Turbosmart MBC set @ 22psi - Walbro 255 - AMS copy FMIC - B&M short throw shifter
297whp & 293wtq (95+ deg. shop temp.) Tuned by Mike @ Atlantic Motorsports

Evo got raped :)

The dude with the evo probably had it in 6th gear, which would mean loads & loads of lag.

One of my mates mates has a civic that shape with a ctr engine in it & a few other bits, it's way faster than my mates s2000, the civic looks like a shed though, so it catches a lot of people out:cool:

A4 Avant
I got thrashed by an old shape black civic coming out of birmingham in my Trophy. Went past me in third like I wasn't moving!