ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo 7

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Wideband now wired into the ECU (f**k knows why it wasnt already)
PLEX USDM wired in and installed. I need to edit and decide on final pages etc, but it's properly cool. Looks way better in real life.

IMG_1040.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
AFR gauge is in a random place, can’t monitor that whilst hitting peak boost unless you like living on the edge 😂

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
AFR gauge is in a random place, can’t monitor that whilst hitting peak boost unless you like living on the edge [emoji23]

Lucky it’s in the PLEX in front of my eyes then!
Plus it’s not needed as I will be setting safeguards in the ECU to pull timing/fuel
Cut if it senses lean.

(Previous owner is a pleb for putting it there)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lucky it’s in the PLEX in front of my eyes then!
Plus it’s not needed as I will be setting safeguards in the ECU to pull timing/fuel
Cut if it senses lean.

(Previous owner is a pleb for putting it there)

Yeah I spotted the new setup, makes more sense fitting it there plus it looks neat.

Standard ecu?

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got it all back together and took it for a test run. First time i've driven it since the first few days i got it. New intake and new BOV have helped massively, feels like boost comes on about 1000rpm earlier than it was before. Sounds WAY better now too with the tight BOV. Some mapping next :)

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Im selling guys. If anyone wants an utterly mint 7, hit me up.
Its in the classifieds although i cant put all the pics up on there.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I have just fitted Asym 5's to mine, how did you find them mate? well in the short time you have run them...lol

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Honesty I’ve used them for about 80 miles so can’t give a proper opinion. They seem ok though.
you?
Same, only had them fitting just over a week ago, and weather hasn't been great, they were slippy as f*ck for the first couple of miles though, seem decent enough in the limited time i have used them.... (y)