ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EGP Clio 182

106 GTi

Nice work.

For extra gloss use a really thin coat on a foam applicator, the thinner the better. Allow to dry as long as you can and it will wipe off easily.

Clio 197

Quote: Originally posted by STEAMY WINDOWS on 17 April 2005

nice is the ride any smoother on them fatter tyres?(not related to the someone sent me this thread)
Its a tiny bit smoother - 195/50 as opposed to 205/45.... My next set will be 205/50 which will improve things more.

Handlings deffo improved slightly.

Clio 197

^^^

Yes.. I think because of the think coat, I should have given it a few more hours...

Still, looks loveley, and beads and beads and beads!

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 19 April 2005
<!-- ZoneLabs Popup Blocking Insertion -->^^^Yes.. I think because of the think coat, I should have given it a few more hours...Still, looks loveley, and beads and beads and beads!

Would work even better with a coat of natural wax over it.
EGP is more of a paint sealant.

Clio 197

Cheers Ian - I advise everyone to get them, I love the feel my car give me.

Cheers Adam - So a yellow carnauba on top would be ideal? (My main aim for waxing is protection)

Chris: Do you think sportlines will do the job for me then?

Weeman sucks ****

sportlines, not a chance mate. doubt theyll lower it at all. Eibach are still putting out false lowering figures for that spring set!

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 20 April 2005

Cheers Adam - So a yellow carnauba on top would be ideal? (My main aim for waxing is protection)
I use Meguiars #16 paste wax - its a sod to do (the track is to get it on/off pretty quickly by doing one 1/2 panel at a nice) - it worked superb on my bosss techno voliet (purple) BMW M3

I live in Croydon which is not an area know for its clean air (diesel fumes,etc) and the #16 last ages on my car. Refuses to get wet! LOL!

Think Meguiars do another one (#21 maybe) the NXT wax is good to. Also Poorboys and Mothers stuff is pretty well priced. If your feeling flush you could alway try Zymol or Zaino:D