ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EGP quick question

A4 Avant
I've put 1 layer on and buffed it off. Is there any benefit in applying more than one layer and if so whats the optimum number?

Also could I apply it and instead of leaving it for an hour leave it for say 3 hours or would it be a b**ch to remove?

106 GTi
In the shade or indoors you can leave it on overnight if you like then remove!

3 layers seem to be best for looks and the best level of protection. Only thing is they need to be done 12-24 hours between layers.

A4 Avant
Cheers Rich, I think I jinxed the weather after pm'ing you yesterday. It pee'd it down all night so ended up using my Dads unit to clean it in and didn't have to worry about the sun.

I'm thinking of giving it another coat tonight, then another coat on Friday before playing footy then removing it once I get back about 3 hours later. It'll be inside the whole time so should be ok.