ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EIBACH pro line

Hi guys for people who have had the EIBACH pro line springs fitted on there car, do you need camber adjust bolts as well or is there away of adjusting camber on the stub axle already ? and how much would it need adjusting buy?

Im really not that interested in lowering my car at all, as i don’t want to screw up the suspension geometry and the nock on effect of screwing up the handling just to make it look better.

but i get the impression these pro lines are more like what im after as they dont lower much and it seems to be reported to make it handle better and are cheaper then going down the coilover road

its a road car yeah , i dont want to adjust it to get more neg camber or anything like that i just want to return it to standard camber so my tyres dont wear out every 3 months

Nissan 350z
Same boat as you Keith. I didnt care about lowering to be honest i just wanted a firmer ride and the prolines have deffinately given me that. Love them :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
out of all of the springs that have been fitted to my car...
-standard (cup pack)
-apex
-eibach prolines
-eibach sportlines

... imo the prolines did handle the best. no noticable drop. not too crashy. stuck well when cornered hard.

Mk2 172, Wantin a trophy
To be fair the prolines only lower by 20mm so isn't likely to pull the wheels that far out of line.
My mk5 Zetec-s was down 60mm and that did screw up the Camber so Got adjustable lower arms and top mounts. Wouldn't have thought 20mm would do that much damage. Would be intresting to know as i'm after some Prolines.

well basicaly what ever angle your wishbone moves by the suspension strut being 20mm shorter will be - angle on your camber so all depends on length of the lower wishbone . the standard camber is -1 ish + or - 1/2 degree. so odds are its going to be out of these limmits as im sure moving the wishbone 20mm up its arch will be more then half a degree. May get a tape measure out this weekend do some rough calculations as got kingpin angles and camber angles on another thread .