ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach sportlines

172 sport
Just after some advice of you guts got a set of sport lines not sure whether to fit them or not what's peoples opinion/experience of these springs cheers kris

personally i think they are over rated tbh and will be removing mine back to cup springs when i put the car back on the road

Your with a cup are you mate I'm standard Monaco blue 172 I got them but not sure on them
they did help on my cup cornering better as when i removed my rear springs i discovered it had a rear spring changed within the past couple of months but the problem being it was a standard 172 spring theyd put on so i had a miss match on the back end and it just never felt right.. id say fit them mate and see how you find them it probs doesn't help the fact my shocks will have 121k on them if they are still the originals but alot of people do rate them on here

172 sport
Right get you now mate if u had same spring in back perhaps ud have felt te difference I'm just unsure I decide in something then I'm like should I shoudnt I lol

Right get you now mate if u had same spring in back perhaps ud have felt te difference I'm just unsure I decide in something then I'm like should I shoudnt I lol
i know the exact feeling mate as i thought about selling my cup when i got it back from the body shop after been involved inb a bump in it but the more its sat on my drive now and give it a little run through my estate to keeping it running right i just carn't help but think nooo keep it lol.. if i was you mate id just fit them and then if you dont like them you could easily remove and sell them

172 sport
I kno that's what I been thinking mate I'm the same had a bump insurance right pain in rear had car back kinda fixed it until I got it done proper and I fell in love again then my mate Wayne sorted me out with some new wheels put standard air box back felt great to drive it did.