ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Springs and Fitting

Mk2 1.6
Hey just asking for some advice on which eibach springs give the biggest drop for the clios mk2 non sport also how easy are they to fit and also whats all this stuff with the torsion bar?, will i only get 2 springs for the front and have to adjust the torsion bar at the back?
Help! Cheers

Burgandy 174 sport t
if thats the car u have in the profile then U will get 4 springs no torsion bar and also fairly easy to fit if u half know what u are doin

Monaco Blue Mk2
Very easy job, think it's the sportlines will give you about a 30mm drop. If you're after a bit more, Apex give you 40mm and are also good springs.

Mk2 1.6
ah rite ookies, was thinking apex but i think the eibach will be slightly less harsh on the current shocks

sold
Is this something 1 person could do on thier own with a trolley jack and a set of socket spanners ?
A point in the right direction would be really good.
I fancy lowering my car, but don't fancy spending another £100 at a garage getting them to the springs for me.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah you can do it on your own with a socket set and some good strength! lol. Shouldn't be paying anymore than £50-£60 tops for a garage to fit them. Do it yourself, it's more fun and rewarding! lol. Just make sure you spray loads of wd40 on the bolts 24hrs before. There's some good guides on here. Do a search for 'lowering guide'.

well i did say non-sport, and the guy asked the question has a non-sport ;)

but your right it is different for poverty spec to RS's.