ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ejm preparation?

anyone ever used these guys or heard of them? They run a few race renaults and are based near me so thought they would be good for fitting and setting up my ast coilovers on my 197.

Heard a few negative things about powerstation so fancy getting them setup somewhere else. Cheers.

cheers guys.

EJM came back today saying they can do it no problems, so when the stuff arrives i can sort something out either with BPM or them. at least i know i have options other than powerstation so thats all good.

hi matt. Is it the sort of thing you could do on a road car? And do camber and toe. Just debating whether first mod should be suspension or interior. Would be tempted to get uprated anti roll bar rear shims and anti bumpsteer kit too.

RB 182
Talk to Edward at EJM (01789 763150) or pop over to his place as it's not far. They run cars in the Brit series as well as rallying. Tidy unit and they do full race/rally preperation including welding cages & painting in-house.

Could always just get them done at Powerstaion, got mine done on wed and very happy with the service :)

got my suspension on order, but its going to be about 16weeks for delivery.

when it arrives i will be going to EJM. heard from them last week. very helpful and good price.

dont fancy taking my car to powerstation, not heard such good things. Was tempted by AST coilovers too, but a few reports put me off