ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elder Scrolls Online

Fiesta ST
It bored me so I cancelled my sub. Just couldn't gel with it at all maybe it got better in the later levels after 30.

Evo 8 MR
At first the idea of a multiplayer Elder Scrolls sounded awesome but once I found out it was a subscription based MMO I was instantly put off.

Even if it was the best MMO out there and put WOW to shame I still wouldn't entertain it.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
i've got it. The first night it was lag city. plus after installing I had to wait another few hours to download a 15gb update from the server. (apparently they used up the max capacity of the xbox one blu-ray disc)

it's okay so far.. but that's about it 2 days in.

DCi
I got it in the end to fill the gap until the next fallout
it's a bit like oblivion crossed with destiny so far.

i got to level 10 and unlocked something where i think i go fight other people which will obviously be different but i am just doing quests for now

I've bought it and finding it rather boring, usually a load of people doing the same quest so all the enemies get killed easily.

Early quests seem just to be run and speak to one person, then run and speak to someone else, go and get something, run back to the first person.