ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric sunroof creak

Car  172 & RSi
My car has an electric sunroof and when I'm driving along, even if I go over the tiniest bump, it makes some horrible noises, I've searched but most of the threads seem to be for manual sunroofs and the links for all the pictures are dead. Can anyone help me fix it, its driving me mad!

Got a day off tommorow so want to have a go at it then.

Thanks
 
Id like to know if there is any kind of resolution to this problem, as i too have a squeaky sunroof!

HELP!
 
i had this problem. Now my sunroof is fully broken and its not functional. i had to seal it with sealant
 
It's French! :rolleyes:

I know how stupid that sounds but it is true after-all.

I have the same sunroof in my car and it's like riverdance live on the roof at times :dapprove:
 
yea, sounds about right too.

Ive had mine back at the dealership god knows how many times and always getting the same answer. we have fixed it, but its never changed....
 
Back
Top