ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric Sunroof

Mines stopped working on my 96 16v. Has anyone else had this problem ? Ive played with the wiring, checked the fuse/switch etc and no joy so think it may be the motor, are these easy enough to replace or will I have to take half the roof lining out and has anyone got one going ? Are the motors different from different aged/phase clios or 19s does anyone know ?

Also, last question, can I put a one touch switch on it when I replace it, like on the drivers window ?

Thanks for any help

Mike

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Apparently extremely difficult to replace indeed!:(

One of the blinds that covers mine wont recoil either, not thats much consoulation. I think youll have to give it Renault and be prepared for the quote (probably not worth it). Im not sure though, so dont be on a downer cause of what ive just said. :mad:

Ok cheers mate, will probably attempt it myself, dread to think what Renault would want to charge, cant be doing without a sunroof in summer though !!. One of the hooks on my blinds has snapped too !!

Do you know about the one touch switch though [actually, wouldnt be too hard for me to test it with the drivers side window switch]

Cheers,

Mike