ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electric windows - one touch

BMW 330ci, Clio 182
just sat in my car, remembered what I was going to ask!

Are both the front windows meant to be one touch?

Drivers side works fine, but passenger side you have to hold the switch - just wondering if this was normal or if I could do anythingabout it

Thanking you

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Both windows in my 172 were one touch , in my 182 you have to hold down the switch on the passenger side .

Focus RS Mk1
incorrect about imports, mine is an import and i only have one touch on the drivers side.

BMW M135i
Its a lottery as to what you get officially they should be one touch drivers side only, although if they only had a certain loom in the parts bin when the car was being made it may get it both sides.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
haha how random. Both mine are non one-touch! Doesn't really bother me but the girlfriend dont like it lol

'02 1.4 16v Auto
Mine have a mind of their own - The passenger one has never been one-touch, but as of today the driver side has been one-touch for opening but still requires one touch for closing :S I've heard there is a reset to do, but having tried it and it not working, I think it may be age/model specific.

clio 1.2 16v,
i read some where there was away of moding this, mine are also both NON touch, would like drivers to be :? hmm

Citroen DS3 White
Just noticed on my new (to me) 182 that it only has 'one touch' on the drivers side. I used to have Polo and on that, there was a sequence (hold it down for three seconds then up then down, or something) and that would make it one touch...
Will have a play but will more likely just look daft in the car park.

PH1 172
Only got one touch on the driver's side and normal on the passenger side. TBH I am not really fussed as long as it opens and closes properly lol