ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical fault light on dash

clio 172 phase 2
Hi, basically I am having a massive headache with this car, it is a 2002 Clio 172. I have had the electrical fault light and engine light on the dash intermittently for 2 weeks now. I have run an old check and got fault code p120 pedal/position/sensor so I have replaced the pedal,throttle body, cleaned the blue strip in the white multiple under the fuse box in the engine bay (as advised by TEC) whilst all this was going on I have also had a massive misfire at 5000 rpm which turned out to be leads and coilpack which I have replaced and fixed the problem, BUT, I have still got the fault light that looks like the Bupa sign on and off. Also with this light I have got a mixture of limp mode when the light is on but when the light goes out after restarting I then get over revving until the engine seems to reach a certain temp then all goes back to normal until the next time I go out in it. Grrrrrrr any ideas would be great guys, cheers.