ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electrical fault?

Megane 225
ok so i serviced my car this morning and cleaned out my throttle body as it was full of shite. before this the car was running fine but when i used it after the service/clean it developed a problem that ive had before which is erratic revving/wont idle at correct revs. When this happened before was told it was the idle control valve, but before id fixed that it decided to sort itself out so i left it. ...(i have a new valve to fit btw) but when the car is doing its wierd rev thing and i switch the ac on it stops and idles correctly then i turn ac off and it starts revving erraticly again. im completely lost as to why it does this tbh and was wondering if anybody has had this happen on their PH1 sport or knows what to do?????