ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrics Problem Help ASAP PLz

Ahhh,

yesterday i moved my 1.2clio grande just a few metres to let my mum out in her car. i left the car and reutrned to it 2hours later to find the car actingas if the keys were on the ignition half turned.

CLock on,

All warning lights on,

radio on,

This was wierd but i manged to start the car if windscreen wipers were on max sppeed. i drove a bit and rev meter did not function, occasionally shooitng around just going crazy. The speedo howvever worked fine it just jumped once.

when i turnm car off and leave it there is a humming coming from the bonnet that sounds like a fan or somehting??

i start my a levels tomorrow and found it this mornin wit a compeltely flat battery.

So i need help, can any one give me advise, is it summin simple like a blown fuse or has it gone crazy?

Plz help any would be grateful even if it sounds simple it could fix this, currently i have the car recharging but im not sure wot to do next??

thanx

silver valver/hybrid

sounds like something has come loose and is creating a short circuit somewhere. look round the engine bay see if anything is hanging about which shouldnt be