ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elephant V’s Admiral

tiTTy & SV650

OK, Elephant is owned by Admiral - I have been with Elephant for 3 years, the renewal on my 182 with 3 years NCB is £780, however Admiral have quoted me £675 for the exact same thing.

Next step is to call Elephant to see if theyre prepared to meet / beat this quote.

Assuming both are the same price, any reasons to change to Admiral?

Cheers, Rory

Ford Fiesta

they do the best quotes online, elephant were £1.80 cheaper for me than admiral, so sticking with admiral.

Titanium 182

I had a quote from Admiral which was the lowest I received, told Elephant who dropped another £80 off so I went with them. Bonus!

Im sure when I renew next year thell have a new tax bonus excess government approved markup scheme charge to get their money back

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I move around the admiral companies at renewal.

Diamond, Bell Direct, Admiral and Elephant

All owned by teh admiral group, but each time I put the best price in at teh start of the quote and keep getting lower etc :)