ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elephant with mods

J273

ClioSport Club Member
Car  RB 182
Is anyone on here with elephant,Whta are they like with mods as im probably gonna be changing the wheel on my car for one without an airbag are they ok with this or will most insurance companys not insure u without a driver airbag?

Thanks
Jamie
 
iam with elephant...got my spring put on the other day...2min phone call to them and job done, iam covered £80 though:(
 
My last car was modified and elephant was by far the cheapest insurer for it with all the mods declared. They have a max of six mods I think. You have to phone if you have more but I'd imagine this is when it gets expensive.

My 172 is standard but I've stayed with them as they're the cheapest again. Should be getting my renewal any day but it looks like I might be going to greenlight this time.
 
all my mods are declared with Elephant, but as above never tried removing the wheel/airbag with them?? :S
 
elephant charged me £90 for..........

s/s exhaust
air filter
different alloys
lowering
external cosmetic mods!



so not bad.
 
Insurance is mad, my insurance with hubby as named driver is £369. Hubby on his own, no no claims - J reg 16v, £547 - that's with virgin, but will try some of the suggestions on these forums:rolleyes:
 
elephant have just quoted me £1100 F/C on a Mk2 V6!!! Can't wait for the next 12 months to pass! lol! :evil: :race:
 
I know John but its just so tempting when they are £200 less than everyone else. However when I renew in April Norwich Union have quoted me roughly the same as elephant but I didnt do the quote with my wheels and suspension.
 
I got my renewal with Elephant through the post this morning.

24 yrs old
nice area
ph2 172 no mods
3 yrs NCD
1 crash in feb 2004

Price?



...£749! Fooking A. I got a good quote from greenlight and didn't think elephant were gonna beat it, but they came up trumps again!
 
lol...............YEA guys, and if u ever have any problems with them, PM me for advice! ;) i know how the system works inside out now! I've got a contact in the Quality management team now, so even i would renew with them! Its all down to the assessors they use - or did use ;)
 
I'm with Elephant, cost me £28 more for alloys and my Eibach Pro springs

Rob I may contact you soon mate if my claim doesn't seem to be progressing the way I would like!
 
I was with Elephant last year and the renewal was over £1k (before speeding ticket and exhaust), Greenlight came in with £757 all in. IMO best insurance company i have dealt with for service and information they provide you.
 
Back
Top