ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elise goes Bad Ass

Tav

Clio 197
but you would then have to go up a class and be the slowest car on the grid, the supercharged honda loti are at the back of the grid in the big boys class

An N/A Honda would move you up a class? I thought it'd have been similar class to the K-series or is it by displacement?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Awesome car! Truley brilliant :)

Guessing you had to pay to rent out TopGears track?

Turbos.
Cheers. Our the old team were based there so used it all the time. Its still an active airfield as well.

An N/A Honda would still move us up a class as its not of manufacturer origin.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Good luck at Spa.

What suspension setup is it running now? Fabricating your own parts yet?lol

Turbos.
Plenty of video, just not online! Don't know how to do it TBH!

It is running latest Ohlins dampers, and yes it has some fabricated elements to help lower it... but won't go into too much detail ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I love this car. Has to be the ultimate track toy in my book.

That aero kit reminds me of the old F1 ground effect cars. Sliding skirts next?;)
How noticeable is the added downforce?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Sounds like a fancy setup you have. I'm sure it'll get more expensive soon.;)

Seat Leon Supercopa
Have a good one at Spa guys, the car looks fantastic as always :)
We're skipping this one but will see you at Combe!
With a bit of luck we'll have the 200 mods on by then. Might get a couple more ponies too. Maybe you'll only lap us 9 times instead of 10!! ;)

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Shame you're not going mate... surely would have been a good opportunity to prove the Clio as an endurance car?

Weather forecast is heavy rain for the race though, so maybe i don't blame you! lol...

Seat Leon Supercopa
Shame you're not going mate... surely would have been a good opportunity to prove the Clio as an endurance car?

Weather forecast is heavy rain for the race though, so maybe i don't blame you! lol...

It would have been a cracker, but we've got a few bits to sort out that meant we couldn't make it. :(

Can't believe the forecast, makes missing it even worse...the Clio's awesome in the wet!

Won't be missing it next year though, dying to razz the Clio round there!

Tangoed Works
that is simply awesome. always wondered about the business of motorsport. does your old man simply do it for a hobby or is there prize money involved? do you get sponsors involved to help fund the seasons racing.

good luck at spa btw!

Turbos.
Thanks, leaving in a few hours! Heavy rain due...

It is a hobby, there are a couple of series where you can earn money but making money in motorsport is notoriously difficult. It is all self funded, if we made the effort we could probably attract enough sponsors to pay for race entry fees...but its easier to work that bit harder and get the cash together ourselves!

RS RIP
Awesome !

My thread was moved (me looking for an new car possibly an Exige) to the members section , can't post there :dapprove: and i found your thread ..

I think it is for me going to be an Elise SC , 220 hp sounds just right ;) I'll start saving up , for a long while i think