ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emission Control Service, is it worth it

Ive just taken my mk2 172 in for its 12,000 service and they asked if I wanted an Emission Control Service" at the same time for an extra £24.99. Because Im so strapped for cash at the moment I said no but may have it done in the future. What do people reckon, is it worth having done? Has anyone else had one?

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 22 July 2003

What do they actually do?

I was going to ask that but its obvious, what we need to ask is, how does it do it!!!!

Yet again Ilkeston Co-op motor group. Wouldnt trust them to fill my washer bottle up. Getting rid of my Cup, but when I bought it they sold me VRIP Veichle Replacement Insurance Protection for wait for it "£300". Unfortunately this can not be transfered to my new car, so after 3 months the car has cost £2300, as im only getting £10,000 trade in. Still needs paint work etc, but as they are passing it on to a Renault garage im saying nothing.!!