ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emmissions light on

clio 182
The emmissions light is on all the time on my 182. It usually Comes on n goes off again when u turned engine on n off. But since coming home the motorway it came on n now it won't go off. Running a ktec ultra zorst n decat.

It safe to drive?

recaro'd arctic 182
+1 ^^
mine came on yesterday after a trip down the a1 its the second time it's come on, both times have been using cruise control any relevance ?

Da

Less
It's safe to drive, it's because the post cat O2 sensor is detecting high emissions due to your decat.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mine used to do it on a regular basis. With and without decat. Wouldn't worry about it.

recaro'd arctic 182
seems fine , no loss of power , it idles ok plus had the coil pack changed about three months ago.

Da

Less
If you want a new sensor, NW Performance are the cheapest I've found.

You can fit it in aout 10 minutes too.

clio 182
Mine used to do it on a regular basis. With and without decat. Wouldn't worry about it.

Oh ok, the dealer sorted it out n it just came on n is now staying on even after turning on n off. I was using the speed limiter.

seems fine , no loss of power , it idles ok plus had the coil pack changed about three months ago.

I have only had new coil pack n sparkies 3days ago.

It's safe to drive, it's because the post cat O2 sensor is detecting high emissions due to your decat.

Ok just wanted to check as I gota work all week this week.