ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Management Light

Clio 1.5dci
I failed emissions with a decat, so I fitted a sports cat.

Prior to fitting it, I have had the codes reset so the engine management light went out. However driving back home Sunday afternoon with the new cat, the light came back on again.

Chances to fail MOT again? not sure what I should do now.

I possibly have an oil leak - as I went through a can in a month or so.

08 Impreza STI
i fitted a ktec ultra performance sports cat to my system and it failed on emissions, i phoned them up and told me i had to running the car for a good hour before taking it to the testing centre. i just put the original back on to make sure it passed, so will have to wait and see if that helps next time.

Clio 1.5dci
i fitted a ktec ultra performance sports cat to my system and it failed on emissions, i phoned them up and told me i had to running the car for a good hour before taking it to the testing centre. i just put the original back on to make sure it passed, so will have to wait and see if that helps next time.

Thanks, it's about 40-50min drive there anyway i sure hope it doesn't fail again :(