ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine mounts

R27 - 77/500
alrite guys i think my mounts are on their way out, getting bit extra vibration when setting off with low revs n had problems wid exhasut recently which could be related to the extra strain.

basically ppl seem to be goin on about dog mount alot so ill replace this one but is it worth doin the other 2 ?

anyone got a price region of them?

ta

The other three mounts (there 4 on a 172) are availabale in uprated for but there so expensive no one bothers.

Hence stock are used as the replacments.

R27 - 77/500
ok cheers mate, anyone got any part numbers?

its done 43k, which i guess isnt a great deal but its a reno, n the knocked noises are worrying plus my exhsut seems to be a problem moving around alot. had area around centre section welded up which suggests its being pulled down.

Burgandy 174 sport t
have a look under the battery at the mount there, mines was shagged. the two bolt holes had become elongated (sp) basically not round lol.