ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine oil..

Clio Sport 182
What brand and type of oil should I put in my 182? for everyday use but still having the performance type? Opinions please :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
When Fred@BTM serviced mine recently he used fully synthetic. IMO Fred knows best so I'd go with this. Not sure what brand it was though sorry.

5w40 Fully synth. Actually most will do but popular are Fuch Titan as above, or the standard Elf evolution, or stick to another decent brand such as millers etc...

monaco 172
since buying mine ive used millers, elf evo and carlube tripple r all in the 5w40. the engine seemed to run quieter at tickover with the elf, but without comparing side vy side its hard to tell if it really was quieter or just in my head

since buying mine ive used millers, elf evo and carlube tripple r all in the 5w40. the engine seemed to run quieter at tickover with the elf, but without comparing side vy side its hard to tell if it really was quieter or just in my head
my cup ran quieter on elf when it got serviced and tbh for the price its a bargain tbh

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
I got fuchs Titan from Opie recently, bought 2 and they did them for £45 for the 2, bargain!! 5w40 full synth