ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine squeaking wtf

Clio 182 cup
Just serviced my car and I've got a strange squeaking noise coming from the engine when the engine is started from cold, only lasts about 5 seconds and the squeaking happens every 1/2 or 1/4 of a second. I've also noticed that the '5k' is hardly there and seems to running slower.
The oil (Gulf competition oil), oil filter (genuine part), spark plugs (NGK PFR6E-10), HT leads (not Renault ones but OEM spec ones from NWP) and cabin filter (genuine part) have been replaced and this has only started since changing the above.
The lack of '5k' kick maybe down to those new leads but I really don't know why the engine is making that noise from cold.
Cam belt and aux belt kits were changed last year.
Any ideas guys :(

Clio 182 cup
To be sure you do plug the HT leads from the coil pack into the spark plug chambers from left to right and in this order 1,3,4,2??

Clio 182 cup
I was told that the HT lead connected to number 1 on the coil pack attaches to spark plug 1, HT lead 3 attaches to spark 2 etc. This not the case:S