ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epic r35 gtr

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
That last video is mental! Remember the top gear film on the veyron, it took may alot longer than that to get to that speeds!

Insane

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Lol 1g while breaking! Sever valley Motorsport is only around the corner from me the lad driving it in that video is the head technician and the only one who can test drive customers GTRs. Constantly see him driving different GTRs around my area....best job in the world!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Possibly the best looking one too:

RAMDOM11-1-13184.jpg

<3 Bayside

Last edited by a moderator:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lol 1g while breaking! Sever valley Motorsport is only around the corner from me the lad driving it in that video is the head technician and the only one who can test drive customers GTRs. Constantly see him driving different GTRs around my area....best job in the world!!

Yep i see a few around,its the best thing mr Kemp ever did was moving away from fords.

I hear he is flat out doing conversions weekly for 10-20k at a time.Something to do with the software he has aquired...?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Yep i see a few around,its the best thing mr Kemp ever did was moving away from fords.

I hear he is flat out doing conversions weekly for 10-20k at a time.Something to do with the software he has aquired...?

His house is amazing!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I'm not a fan of the R35 and never will be regardless of how many ponies one can throw out or how fast it can lap Germans finest toll road. However, as a engineering feat, it's a marvel and I salute it. Any car that can do a 7 second quarter mile using original(ish) road going parts is a testament not only to the tuner but also the designer.