ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

errrrrrrrrm help... im in trouble!

well got a valver about a month ago, an at the moment its sitting on my cousins driveway, the problem is i have lost the key to it (no spare)! what on gods earth do i do, im really pissed off, this happend to anyone before? i don't know where to even start with it :(

ummm i dunno if its worth it i got the car free... dont wanna spend lots of cash like... anyone with a truck they can stick it on can have it hahaha.. no seriously would i be able to get a scrappers to pick it up or anything?

muz

big fat japanese bus
I am going through the same stress just now but with a 172

You need to go to your dealers with proof of ID the nget a key

I have to get a key then take the car to them via the AA to get it coded up

Going to cost £150 plus a lot of stress :(

Ziel Nurburgring
Lol, it will cost £50 to get it scrapped these days, so the keys a better option. Or just tuck your cousin up and say its his problem

what do you mean by a lock set?? are u saying it will cost 150 including AA call out and getting the keys etc coded?

vx220
I once snapped my key while out in my old car shopping. There are guys out there who have vans who can come to you and cut you a key or programme one at the road side. It cost me about £70 from memory but it was well worth it not to leave my car where it was parked up. He just used my chassis number and he had a database with all templates on it. Most insurance firms now use these types of services. Im pretty sure you could locate someone from the big yellow book!