ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Christmas Meet/Meal....

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
WHU away to Birmingham (I know we have a few Hammers here :D)

Prefer to go out with you guys than goto that game!

172 cup
How we all fixed for Saturday 12th December?

Sat 12th of Dec is good by me!

Yeah I reckon that date will be cool for me. Got a de-dent meet around that time too (but yet to sort a date, well it was last week)

Congrats Becca:) not seen you for ages, so I didn't know.

Thank you! :D I've not known for that long myself!!

Congrats Becca :D Im up for anywhere, Rob's plan sounds good tbh...apart from the Jodie Marsh gang bang lmao :S

Thank you!! :D

As there are more people in favour of a trditional meal i am thinking of this place:

http://whitehorsepleshey.co.uk/

What do we think? Any other nice 'pubs'?

This sounds alright to me, i'm not particularly fussy as long as i get a decent christmas meal and somewhere comfy to sit whilst you lot get drunk!! ;)

1 Series Coupe
Right as everyone wants the pissup as well.

I have spoken to Mizu - Noodle place. Menu here

They are empty at the moment for 12th December @ 7pm.
We can then move on to somewhere after. Can also look at booking a travelodge so we can make a night of it?

Let me know what you think guys and girls..

Matt

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
^ :approve:

I'm flexible, so what ever (as long as everyone is happy)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Funky it certainly is (i've not been, so can't give first-hand experience)

The high street will be all finished in time for this aswell,(7 million pound improvement) if we end up heading up that way

SG9 Forester STi

The high street will be all finished in time for this aswell,(7 million pound improvement) if we end up heading up that way

I'll close my eyes and point lol.

R26r R26

Christ, what have they done to it.

Christ, what have they done to it.
If it's like any other council, they've probably fooked it up & wasted the money.
As long as I can still drive down the High st at 2mph (Will Smith, Summer time stylee) so everyone sees me I don't care ;)

R26r R26
Oh well, that will be getting dug up again then.

What the latest opening place in the High Street Brian? And dont say its JM's legs.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You already knew the answer, Rob?! lol

Probably Eclipse tbh, if you want night-club. Other than that, it's just random pubs.

Did I mention my brother works at Eclipse?

172 cup
HHmmm... guess little miss fussy here might be able to find something she likes on the menu. But am very disappointed that you've chosen a noodle place over traditional meal! :(

Sat 12th is still good by me.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
HHmmm... guess little miss fussy here might be able to find something she likes on the menu. But am very disappointed that you've chosen a noodle place over traditional meal! :(

Matt did it, Becca..

*cowers away in the hope I don't get the blame*

Sorry Matt, LOL

SG9 Forester STi

Glad im not the only one, packed lunch.. dinner? :rasp:

172 cup
Lol... so you should be cowering in the corner, did nobody warn you not to upset a pregnant lady?! ;) Matt... you're in trouble now!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL.
Come-on girls, it'll be alright - it's something a bit different but you might be surprised.
Also, I remember reading about free wine if we have x amount of people (girls can't get enough wine)

172 cup
LOL.
Come-on girls, it'll be alright - it's something a bit different but you might be surprised.
Also, I remember reading about free wine if we have x amount of people (girls can't get enough wine)

But it's christmas.... you should have it traditional.... and free wine isn't really an incentive for me to go!!! :rolleyes:

As i said - i'm sure i can find something.... Just might take me forever to choose! :rasp:

R26r R26
But it's christmas.... you should have it traditional.... and free wine isn't really an incentive for me to go!!! :rolleyes:

As i said - i'm sure i can find something.... Just might take me forever to choose! :rasp:

Stop f.ucking whining woman. There is a garage next door that sells chocolate so you wont go hungry. ;)

1 Series Coupe
Right... Lets get a list going...
Need numbers to get it booked!!

I will look into a travelodge... Get 2/3 per room and it'll be pretty cheap.

1. Pettsi - Meal + Pissup afterwards.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
1. Pettsi - Meal + Pissup afterwards
2. Brian - Meal (pissup tbc)
3. Adz89 - Meal + pissup (prefer to stay in a posh hotel)

R26r R26
Brian, stop being a tart ;)

4. Rob and Mrs Rob - Meal + Pissup.

5. cat171 - Meal + Pissup afterwards, would probs need a hotel too. Unless any Rom folk wanna cab it back ?

R26r R26
2. Brian - Meal + Pissup
5. cat171 - Meal + Pissup afterwards, would probs need a hotel too. Unless any Rom folk wanna cab it back ?

Craig, you better turn up this year. I have only been waiting 3 years for a proper piss up.

172 cup
2. Brian - Meal + Pissup
6. Becca - Meal but no piss up for me! :(

1 Series Coupe
2. Brian - Meal + Pissup
6. Becca - Meal but no piss up for me!

I'm up for hoteling it if anyone wants to share a roooom?