ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Christmas Meet/Meal....

1 Series Coupe
Hi All,

What do you all want to do for Christmas?

Traditional meal.
Curry.
Chinese.
Something else?

Monthday 9th November is the deadline for choices.

Cheers

Matt

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, No, but that would be a brilliant idea - A strip club in an underground bunker :cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Also, I'm not too fussed what food we have, as long as everyone is happy.
Will there be a quiz aswell?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Everyone can bring last years prizes too, will Deb still have the wine? (unlikely)

Do you want me to add a poll?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Probably ain't needed, I just thought i'd try and be helpfull - you know me...

R26r R26
Stuff the food, cant we just choose a pub and be done with it. It's about time we had this piss up we keep talking about. Perhaps we could hire a mini bus. Becca can be the driver as she wont be able to drink this Christmas. ;)x

R26r R26
PS. I have studied with much effort the map of Essex and apparently the Jack and Jenny car park in Witham is smack bang in the centre so there you go ....job done ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lol, Is that so we can all stagger back to Rob's rambling county estate afterwards?

R26r R26
Lol. You're more than welcome. I am sure I can accomodate you somewhere in the East Wing. But you will probably be to scared to enter the 'ghetto'. So we better arrange it for somewhere in Brentwood.;)

I'm up for pretty much anything. I'll do 'lash up' too if there is one. I don't mind sorting a place to kip (it'll be the same as cab home for me anyway)

R26r R26
As I said in another thread, Brentwood-Noodle Place-Nags Head-Stagger into the High Street to find the place that stays open the latest-Premier Inn. Goodnight. Who knows we may even bump into Jodie Marsh for some piss taking/entertainment/gang bang.

172 cup
I'm up for driving a mini bus!! :p As Rob rightly pointed out i won't be drinking this Christmas!

I'd prefer a traditional meal but i'll go with whatever people think (apart from Curry, i hate curry!!!)

Bump has put his order in for a traditional meal to please!! :D

172 cup
The important people know!!! Well.... should i say the people who are local to me know!! :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
'important people' - Ahh, how nice, Who do you want the cheque made out to? :rasp:

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
The important people know!!! Well.... should i say the people who are local to me know!! :p

I know about the "bump" and I dont even know you :)

Guys, shall we get a date sorted first and then confirm the place as I'm sure many have busy social calenders around xmas.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No date confirmed yet, Matt is just seeing what kind of meal is prefered. Hopefully there's enough in here to guage what's best.
No-doubt there'll be some news monday onwards :)

172 cup
'important people' - Ahh, how nice, Who do you want the cheque made out to? :rasp:

Erm.... can it wait till February and i'll have it in the babies name please!! ;) Lol.

I know about the "bump" and I dont even know you :)

Guys, shall we get a date sorted first and then confirm the place as I'm sure many have busy social calenders around xmas.

You do?! Oh yeah.... i mentioned it in relation to the most recent meet!

Beccaaaa! Is 'bump' what I think it is???!! :clap:

Hey hun, indeed bump is what you think it is! I'm having a baby boy!! Due on 6th Feb! :)

Yeah, she's eaten too much chocolate again :rasp:

Hehe..... at least i have an excuse, what's yours?! ;) :rasp: hehehehe!!

Right...anyway, back on topic.... me and bump would like traditional meal please!! :approve:

Yeah I reckon that date will be cool for me. Got a de-dent meet around that time too (but yet to sort a date, well it was last week)

Congrats Becca:) not seen you for ages, so I didn't know.

SG9 Forester STi
Congrats Becca :D Im up for anywhere, Rob's plan sounds good tbh...apart from the Jodie Marsh gang bang lmao :S