ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Newbie, Mk3 Clio Sport

Clio Sport 172
Hi,

I've been a member on here a little while but have never really posted anything. So I thought it was about time I said something!

I'm in the Colchester area and owned my clio for just under 2 years and i still love it to pieces.

Hope to chat to some of you soon and hopefully see some of you around some local meets.

Donna

AK

M240i
LOL FFS i'm slipping!!

Hi donna how are you :)?

By the looks of your profile pic its a Ph2 172 you have..

Get a pic of yourself uploaded, it's nice to put faces to names :).

Clio Sport 172
Well I live and work in colchester so mines always out and about, so i'll have to keep an eye out for you all, didn't realise there were so many going about here!

Clio Sport 172
Be quite a few i reckon from in and around the area, be good to meet a few people so I can look out for peoples cars in future!

182FF Arctic
Welcome Colchestarian!

How come everyone in the Colchester area has seen Becca except me? I must live a sheltered life :D

Welcome to the club:) One of my mates lives in Colchester so i'm often there.
Welcome Colchestarian!

How come everyone in the Colchester area has seen Becca except me? I must live a sheltered life :D
Lol, Becca gets about a bit*

*Joke btw:eek:

172 cup
Welcome Colchestarian!

Well keep your eyes peeled for a dirty 172 cup! I'm always around Colchester as my dad lives just outside! :)

Welcome to the club:) One of my mates lives in Colchester so i'm often there.

Lol, Becca gets about a bit*

*Joke btw:eek:

Oi Craig! Don't you start picking on me to! :nono: ;) lol.

Clio Sport 172
I can't say that i've seen many people on here around colchester either, i've seen a couple of silver ones same as mine floatin about as well as a black 182 but apart from that .