ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Essex peeps**

Just trying to think...has anyone maybe coming to the meet at freeport on 24th got 16s on their clio?

I really wanna try some on mine but obviously dont wanna buy some until i have tried them

dont worry if you dont want to i will understand just let me know if you do

cheers ppl

Vix :)

I cant today jon but cheers fella :)

should fit tho shouldnt they? dunno really probably exact offset would be better i spose

just wanna see if they fit :)

Nah 17s are a no no me thinks

16s are possible tho but need to try some first

if offset is wrong not gonna be a good start really need exact so then i will know either way i guess

i wish i could make my mind up pmsl!

Which wheels are you looking at changing to then Vix?

BTW mine are 15s soz.

I take it that Dan has 17s and that they are different offset?

no idea atm! just me changing my mind again!

Yeah Dans are completely different :( only mate that has 16s is a saxo so not sure they would go on?

Any ideas?

No they are 15s i think?

Plus wrong offset again, looks like i will have to have a quiet word with motormania see if they can sort me out to try one :)

the rolling radius between a 16" and a 17" with tyres is failry small you know, if one fits, the other should also!

i wouldnt worry about offsets either, anthing between ET 35-40 will be fine, only avoid 4x100 PCDs designed for Vauxhalls as theyll be around 45! apart from that all 4x100s will be between 35-40!

especially as youre only trying to check out the look!

I know that 17s wont fit judging by the gap either side of the wheel already and tbh im not gonna risk it after forking out thousands to get the car sprayed lol!

no way am i gonna risk that and tbh i would rather go with 15" euro rims but i dunno yet we will have to wait and see was just something i wanted to try out

yeah engine is still in the garage just havent got themoney to do it at the moment i want to get all the bodywork and interior done and then concentrate on the engine so all my money can go into that

i have some saved up ready but need a bit more yet!!