ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Est value and est Clutch cost.. valver

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

I paid 110 for a uprated clutch from K-tec and had it fitted by my local garage for 240 quid, not that bad.

She would get more money with the brand new clutch fitted and you can get them from GSf for silly money and if fitting is less than £300 notes its well worth the investment as she wont have any trouble shifting it then either :)

clio 20v

i wouldnt pay more than 100 quid for a clutch change its not that hard 150 at the most and a new clutch can be had for 50 quid

adi

Jay where are ya located then dude cos my valvas one needs doing now if ya fancy the money and work as it would save me having to brake it or ask for peanuts just to get it off the drive now im serious about signing my life away for a new 172 :)

When I had my Williams 3 a month or so ago, I rang around for quotes out of interest. The cheapest was Mr Clutch (Manchester), they quoted approx £300 fitted for a new clutch.

chris

i wouldnt trust Mr Crutch to change a light bulb..............let alone a clutch !! (ive seen what goes on behind closed doors.....& i aint talking about the bogs ! );)

clio 20v

a valver clutch change is a couple of hours half a day at most so 100-150 plus price of clutch

it is a sh*t job but u shudnt be expected to pay extra cos its hard lol

adi

go to a local trusted garage (back street) Mine would do all manner of tricky jobs for a couple of purple ones.

Had a cam belt and water pump done on my old 19 energy for 60 quid

172 exclusive no 172

bb charge 440 all in thats an uprated clutch and fitting... They do the clutch by splitting the gear box from underneath.... but most places will tell you that it is a 6-8 hour job as they take the engine out :)