ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

estimated 228 bhp 182!!!!!!!!!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  320d
I may ring him and say i'll pay for his fuel and power run at RS Tuning. If it makes its estimate I'll buy the car off him at full price but if it makes less than 175bhp he has to give it to me free.

Sounds fair to me. Can't lose either way. A genuine 223bhp 182 would be worth way over 7K.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
he must feel as if hes driving the star ship enterprise with all those halfords accessories. that must make it faster surely.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Maxi Megane and 182
Well I spoke with him last night and it has receipts for all the work (which is not a lot really) and a rolling road graph for 228bhp which he convinently can't find!

He is genuinely convinced (probably by the last owner who did all the mods) that it is this power. :dapprove:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Trophy #240/R33 GTST
easy enough to bump up fly wheel figures from wheel figues..up the losses bam! Feel a bit sad for him if he got dooped into thinking it was 228!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Countryman JCW
Well I spoke with him last night and it has receipts for all the work (which is not a lot really) and a rolling road graph for 228bhp which he convinently can't find!

He is genuinely convinced (probably by the last owner who did all the mods) that it is this power. :dapprove:

Haha this is brilliant! i bet he thought he'd got a buyer

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Haha this is brilliant! i bet he thought he'd got a buyer

Let's be honest here, this will probably get a lot of interest and will sell quite quickly. I mean, how many people do we know who think an induction kit adds 20bhp?

It's only a very small minority who are ITK about modification gains.