ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro 182 input please

Clio 182
182 1.jpg182 2.jpg182 3.jpg182 4.jpg182 5.jpg182 6.jpg182 7.jpg182 8.jpg182 9.jpg182 10.jpg182 11.jpg182 12.jpg182 13.jpg182 14.jpg182 15.jpg182 16.jpg182 17.jpg182 18.jpg

clio dynamique 16v
Love the wheels! What J are they and what tyres do you have on them?

Deffo needs more lows (especially on the back), is that the lowest it can go or are you on springs?

IMO get rid of sticker bomb and bonnet bra and with extra lows itll look amazing!

IMO the roof looks alright but the fact it just stops at the spoiler ruins it. Engine bay looks ok, but could do with some paint to freshen up the inlets/fuel rail guard. Wheel whores stickers, sticker bombed rear insert, sticker bombed fog inserts and bonnet bra all look s**t. But i really am a fan of the wheels.

If you had it so less was going on all over the place i think it would look much better. Also need to go lower.

172cup
Not a fan of the bra and fog surrounds or WH stickers, Quite like the roof if the spoiler was done too.
Needs to be a lot lower and wider at the front and a fresh set of plates with a 3/4 it would look spot on!

Clio 182
Love the wheels! What J are they and what tyres do you have on them?

Deffo needs more lows (especially on the back), is that the lowest it can go or are you on springs?

IMO get rid of sticker bomb and bonnet bra and with extra lows itll look amazing!
Fronts are 8j x 16 et20 & rear are 9j x 16 et25 both front and back with 195/45/16 tyre's stretched on them. The cars on coilovers but need to get the arches rolled and flared to drop it some more. Thanks for your comments will take them on board :)

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What's wrong with the bonnet? It has a huge gap at the top?

Needs to be lower, and I would continue sticker bomb onto spoiler.

172 Cup
It looks like your trying too hard with sticker bombing.

The car does look very very clean though. I'd remove the stickers then slam it.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Loose the stickers, loose the bra, loose the bonnet raisers drop it more and it wont be half bad

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nothing like a warm welcome for a new member lol

I personally like the wheels and don't mind the roof. Over all the car looks to be clean, and with a few minor tweaks could be a nice example.

People's reactions on CS amuse me, you would think its the end of the world when someone sticker bombs something, fits wheels that are not favoured by the CS Clique or dares to stray from the norm.

As for 'the worst clio on CS' really.... Ok so it's subjective and the opinion of the poster but come on.

Last edited:

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep

I personally like the wheels and don't mind the roof. Over all the car looks to be clean, and with a few minor tweaks could be a nice example.

People's reactions on CS amuse me, you would think its the end of the world when someone sticker bombs something, fits wheels that are not favoured by the CS Clique or dares to stray from the norm.

As for 'the worst clio on CS' really.... Ok so it's subjective and the opinion of the poster but come on.

Well said! Each to their own!!

Well he did ask for opinions, that's mine :) it wasn't meant in a nasty way or anything, it's just what I think!

RS197
Huge fan of the Dare BBS reps although the car looks 100 times better in the trial fitting of the wheels without the bonnet bra, a lot 'cleaner' which is your said aim.

Lose the stickers, bonnet raisers and tow wrap please, honestly! Looks like your trying way too hard when you don't need to or you've just stuck them all on because you got bored one day.

You've got a really nice 182 that looks fantastic without all that crap!

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
He said Euro. He said it. And he wasn't being Ironic. f**k sake someone hold me back.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Fantastic wheels, although the whole appearance of the car is degraded with your distasteful bonnet bra, bonnet raisers, toe wrap and random sticker bombing on the rear bumper plastic? Did you get bored?

So much potential though if you removed all that rubbish which I urge you to do :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im really not a fan of the euro look but hats of to you fella if thats what u like then fair play and it looks really clean so u obv look after her well :)

Clio 172 RS2
'Euro' look is imho more 'German' look... albeit a bit of Yank style throw in with the bonnet bra. :eek:

@ -J- it's a forum what else did ya expect. :race:

172/1.2/E30
By far not the worst on CS. Remove bonnet raisers and bra. Adjust ride height, add a bit of camber and it'll look spot on. Stickerbombing is fine imo.

RB clio 182
Take off that bonnet bra and raisers and get rid of the sticker bombing. Lower it a tad more if you can. Then would look spot on I reckon. !!

Arctic 182FF
Definitely lose the bonnet raisers and if i was you i'd probably take off the bra too. But overall I like it! I don't usually like stickerbombing but I think you've made it work because it's just black and white, but either go all out or lose it, get the spoiler done too then the roof won't look out of place. I'd say it needs lowering a bit more too.
Good effort!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't get it I think it looks garbage. Remove everything and you'll have a nice car.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The thing I dont understand is what is euro about it apart from the wheels? If you put a set of turini's on it, it wont look euro anymore.

Imo the euro thing (which was about 4-5 years ago btw) is a less is more approach, smooth, subtle touches with many lows and a good set of wheels.

To get where you want to be, I'd remove the sticker bombing, it really does look s**t, although it must of cost you a fortune in stickers and a shitload of time, it still is a bit of a fad that people with little money did to make their cars look different.

Once the stickers are gone, get more lows and a bit of camber to give it some 'stance'. Then I'd look at a few subtle body mods, one piece door mouldings would be good (no bullets just all smoothed), new recessed boot with small plate both front and rear. Debadge the tailgate while you're on, maybe some red lamin-x to make the rear lights all red would look cool.

I'd love to see the wheels with a nice bright colour in the centres as all of the silver looks a bit boring.

Hope my input helps a little anyway and gives you a few ideas.