ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EURO clio 182 let me know what you guy's think?

Clio 182
toby car.jpgtoby car1.jpgtoby car3.jpgtoby car4.jpgtoby car5.jpgtoby car6.jpgtoby car13.jpgtoby car14.jpgtoby car15.jpgtoby car16.jpgtoby car17.jpgtoby car18.jpgtoby car19.jpgtoby car20.jpgtoby car21.jpg

Clio 182
the fronts are 8j x 16 et20 and the rear are 9j x 16 et25 both with 195/45/16 streched tyres. its a euro thing! lol you cant please everyone ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
very generic euro mods imo,

other than the wheels and stance theres nothing really euro about it, dont like the stickers and bonnet bra at all.

Clio 182
thanks for you input, you cant win em all! need to get the arches rolled and drop it abit more. its different thats all i can say, trend setter! or crazy fool! LOL

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
With some decent camber, removal of the bonnet bra, plain pressed plates and throw that tow strap in the bin, that would look good!

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Nasty. Why does it have washing machine drums for wheels? I'll also wager it doesn't handle anything like a Renaultsport should do anymore.

Focus st170
love it! you will get a lot of haters on here but don't listen to them do what you want it's YOUR car lol

clio182
I have always loved the euro look as i used to be into the dub scene,and i have to say i really like this. nice one ! must admit thought i would ditch the bonnet bra if it was mine

05 Clio 182 FF Blue
cool car bro. good to see you're making it your own. i really like the inlet cover!! super cool, is that wrapped or painted?

172 cup
Loving that, very smart, whats the fitment specs of the wheels out of interest?
Certainly different to all the 182's i have seen to date.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
love it! you will get a lot of haters on here but don't listen to them do what you want it's YOUR car lol

+1

I would definitely get the coilovers wound right down, it needs to be much lower. If you can sacrifice the handling it would look so much better. Maybe lose the euro fresh sticker on the windscreen but that's up to you.

As for euro, they say proper euro needs smoothing, but imo smoothed clios in general look terrible, so keep up the good work

SG boost'd 200
Think you need to look at the bonnet hinges bud...seems the bonnet won't locate! ;)

Ditch the bonnet bra as mentioned and your onto a winner!