ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro clio ??

renault clio 1.2 campus
any1 know where i can get pictures of euro clios ??? ive tryed google pictures but there crap and boring,, help me .

Petrol Blue 182.
hi!

PICT0615.jpg

PICT0600.jpg

Photo0236.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

Clio 172 Ph1
Sweet motors boys,love it like that.Was a VAGman thru'n'thru,(69'bettle,mk1 gti,corradoVR6)but they still demand crazy money.So got into the pocket rocket market,but im still lovin that euro look.good to see some other teutonic french lovers.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thanks guys, mirror was done with a sunstrip from the local car parts shop, im after some stance for the car as i cant fit my spacers to the rear wheels because the wheels are just a tad wide (7j) but the offset makes them stick out which i thought would save me buying spacers but it didnt lol so a nice bit of camber on the back will sort it

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rage's was a worthy winner last yr imo. Set the bar for CS euro imo. If your going to take inspiration, take it from that!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea defo, what ali said but ross's car was full on euro smooth and low very impressive car, if i worked full time mine would be like Wa$'s, Storm riders, Ross's(Rage16v) and couzens

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
interior was sexual, i was planning on doing mine in that red but ive seen a fair few black cars done with red now so im thinking getting some sport seats n then re-triming the centre bit so i dont have "renault sport" seats in a not so very sporty 1.2 lol

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
how much you reckon a full good retrim of seats and dashboard in cream would set me back?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
1K+ its £1170 for me to have my seats, door trims, dash trims n parcel shelf done in tan

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well it was a place that was trying to promote there selves from what id seen there good no baggy bits in the seats, but its down south no good for me i did ask for a quote off the company who did "Pinky's" but didnt get back to me