ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Heap

Recaro + Cupped 182
Hello,

While out and about in Lazarote last week I spotted this Absoloute peach of a 182 (I think it is anyway, whats left of it). My favorite part are the squiffy vents cut in to the wing, probably with a Stanley knife, oh, and that the wings don't meet the A-pillar properly any more.

Enjoy:

DSCF2905.jpg

DSCF2903.jpg

Took a sly one of the back as I wasn't sure if the owner was about.

DSCF2906.jpg

Recaro + Cupped 182
Oh dear! But in the end he/she owns us all, they live in Lanzarote :(

Indeed, strange but beautiful place, some of the landscapes are like being on Mars due to the whole place being built on top of volcanic ash and hardened lava streams.

is that a sport :eek:

I think so, it had the right interior, wheels etc but no xenon's, maybe they're not allowed in Spain or something. Really was a state, all it was missing was the shopping list on the side.
I also spotted an Astra OPC with a similar front bumper. it was matt black on the front (like a chalk board), badly blended in the middle in to that blue than a lot of the VXR's are. That really was shitted beyond belief!

Evo 8 MR
That is worthy of being on barry boys. How could anyone do that to a car?

I wonder what car manufacturers think when they see they're cars image destroyed like that.