ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro look

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Slammed, smooth bumper reccess ect. Takes alot of work to pull it off mind, and if not done properly it will look s**t!

Renault Sport Clio 182
^ there was a mk3 clio that looked allright i thought,

cant find the link, its hidden in the forum somewhere

Mini Cooper S sport
I wouldn't bother, not a look that suits the 182 IMO.

I did see a photo of a black Mk3 with pink wheels which actually (almost, apart from the pink) pulled off the Euro look though.

EDIT: lol, must be the same one ilove24 is thinking of

MG ZR 160 VVC
^ there was a mk3 clio that looked allright i thought,

cant find the link, its hidden in the forum somewhere

This one?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5469947&highlight=IMGP1904#post5469947

IMGP1891.jpg

and his mk2

IMG_0481.jpg

Iceberg 172
Personally a 1*2's purpose is motorsport. It's not looks.

The "euro" look has some serious disadvantages involved. If you want your 182 to remain as fun and driveable I wouldn't bother.

You can smooth bits off etc for an OEM+ look but slammed with wide wheels isn't fun on the road.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeuch, those weren't the two that I had in mind :dead:

The one I saw was a black Mk3 with pink wheels & mirrors (OK they were very gay, but the styling looked OK apart from that)

I was soooo tempted to buy that black and pink MK3, but was called gay by all my friends and my mrs of the time for even liking it :(