ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro lovers!!

black clio rti mk1 phs3
guys n gals wot u reckon to theese rims? only a quick ps but real tempted would prob need slammin2... any 1with the skills please try! cheers lee :eek:

441cf434.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
have a word with john at 2modified, will do you a mint price on them. and yes they look MINT

Beetle
Borbet A's are very nice wheels, should look good, however i did a shop of them on my valver and couldn't make my mind up if they looked right or not. As said though you will eventually need to smooth the doors etc.:cool:

black clio rti mk1 phs3
cheers guys jst testin the water 2c what opinions was like... as said if n'e photoshop masters r bored would love 2c what she'd look like totaly euro'd out :cool:

Striped track ****
love it if ya send me a bigger picture i will lower and smooth the doors and that

bit will need high res pic

black clio rti mk1 phs3
bradus said:
love it if ya send me a bigger picture i will lower and smooth the doors and that

bit will need high res pic

cool only thing is thats as hi res i can go... (k750 mobi pic) dont know if thats n'e good? :S

cheers 4 that justinRT lookin sweet

J

jamesy

i cant wait for the gti international tuning show in france next month will be plenty of cars like that present:cool: