ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got my car done today for the servicve and F+R brakes everything is done. But i now need a F/N/S brake caliper carrier mine has seized. I phoned N.E.R.P he's going to look for me and need to ring him on Monday. have you got a spare one lying about?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
thinking of putting my GB sticker on the rear window on abit of a slant or something

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I need to pit my tent up to see if there are any holes lol
Need to take some spare tent pegs as well!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Popping over to metro tomorrow and get the card from Thomas cook for the euros

MG ZR 1.8
I need to pit my tent up to see if there are any holes lol
Need to take some spare tent pegs as well!

If it does have holes you can use mine. It's only one layer Thingy but it works lol!
But there's only two pegs too... Soooo you'll Have to get more of them hah

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been clothes shopping, need more stuff though jeans and abit more shirts. Popped into Thomas Cook for the money and they needed ID, ffs f**k off how was i suppose to know. Need to pop over Durham tomorrow to get the stuff

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
bought a mobile holder for the car and took my car for a spin to test it out and there's loads of vibration of the holder. I've ordered a different design and this one looks spot on. Should get it before we leave.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I have my phone built into the dash, but I've also got a holder for recording stuff out the window as well.

340i
LOL, you guys are like a bunch of women... Just get sorted!

Car
Money
Passport / paperwork
Break down cover
Travel insurance

bish bash bosh... Done! ;)

I've been done for a couple of weeks to.

I say that, but I'm sure I'll realise I've forgotten something when I get there!

That's good news then, at least it's sorted!

It's probably best if I meet you guys at Newport Pagnell services on the M1. MK16 8DS. That's about 30 miles away from me and saves you guys having to come off route.

There you go dude.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm all done now, got my Euro's today.

All i need to do now is get my caliper carrier fitted

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got a mate who i play BF2142 with on the pc and he live in Belgium, spoke to him and he's up for a night out when were in Bruge. I'll try and get in touch with him nearer to the time and for us lot to meet up with him :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there 98 octane in Europe like for petrol? i'm keeping away the 95 as much as possible. from new i've been putting in Shell V Power 99.9% of the time and i want to keep it that way

Got some possible bad news :(

I've been asked for a job interview on Thursday next week. It's through an agency, so I've asked if there is any possibility of them changing the date and am just waiting to hear back. If they can't then I'm gonna have to bail on the trip guys, as I can't turn it down as it's a big payrise from my current job. I know if I don't accept the interview I'll kick myself for ages.

I'll let you all know.

Had no joy on the job hunt for months, then this comes up when I'm going away, typical.

340i
is there 98 octane in Europe like for petrol? i'm keeping away the 95 as much as possible. from new i've been putting in Shell V Power 99.9% of the time and i want to keep it that way

There is 95ron, 98ron premium, 98ron super, 100ron super in almost every European petrol station. ;)

Got some possible bad news :(

I've been asked for a job interview on Thursday next week. It's through an agency, so I've asked if there is any possibility of them changing the date and am just waiting to hear back. If they can't then I'm gonna have to bail on the trip guys, as I can't turn it down as it's a big payrise from my current job. I know if I don't accept the interview I'll kick myself for ages.

I'll let you all know.

Had no joy on the job hunt for months, then this comes up when I'm going away, typical.
Not good that mate. Keep us posted.

I will do, I'm gutted because I want to go on the trip, but don't want to miss this chance.

I'll find out at some point today and will let you all know as soon as I do.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
noooo Adam, f**king typical that like. What's the chances of that. Aye let us know like.

what job you applied for like?

100ron ooooh got to try that, cheers man