ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
as Adam said, plus are we going on the ring beginning of journey or end? also the Bruge is that last night of the trip?

Okay adam, That seems okay.

First of all, we'll be meeting you, then heading to Adam T's house.

Then heading over to france on Sunday afternoon.

I've got a full list of the Route, maps and location and contact details of where we're staying all printed out for everyone so we'll all be okay!

Oh, and the Ring is second to last stop, incase of any mis haps !

Cheers Stu, what countries are we going to as well? Need to tell my insurance company.

What time do you reckon you guys will be meeting me then?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i still need to sort out Euro's and i'm thinking what camping cutlery we'll need? for cooking and washing up lol

i still need to sort out Euro's and i'm thinking what camping cutlery we'll need? for cooking and washing up lol
I have plastic knives/forks/spoons. Paper plates and plastic cups. Also have stuff for cooking on the BBQ with.

I've bought some charcoal but could someone buy a bag aswel?

And yeh, we're still going to the museum.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
paper stuff = WIN

I'll bring my camping frying pan and pots too, don't want too fall short.

I'll bring my Harmonica so we'll be doing some sing alongs by the camp fire lol

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
paper stuff = WIN

I'll bring my camping frying pan and pots too, don't want too fall short.

I'll bring my Harmonica so we'll be doing some sing alongs by the camp fire lol

Oh god :/

Stu, I'll see if I can grab a few bags.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Right I've got insurance sorted and booked my car in to have it's brakes bled properly lol

All I need now is some new tyres which I can't afford, may borrow stephs tyres for the holiday ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Right I've got insurance sorted and booked my car in to have it's brakes bled properly lol

All I need now is some new tyres which I can't afford, may borrow stephs tyres for the holiday ;)

what you mean is leave her car on bricks lol and not tell her

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just been over to Stu's the other week to have 2 new PS3's fitted. i can tell the difference from the PE2'S. i really like them

new rubber FTW

Abit pricey but very very good. I've just had 4 hankook v12 evo's fitted a month ago. :).

Paid £500 for a set of 4, 205/45/17. Not too bad considering what some cost.

I looked at v12 evo's as heard some good reviews on them, but stuck to what I like ha.

Paid £500 for a set of 4, 205/45/17. Not too bad considering what some cost.

I looked at v12 evo's as heard some good reviews on them, but stuck to what I like ha.
That's not bad really.

I had conti's before hand, and they were awesome but the v12's were half the price. And so far seem to be just as good.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
why would you think i've done something wrong, i'm a good little boy me. sweet and inocent :p

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just been to my local post office and they he said they don't do this travel Euro money card any more, so the guy at the other post office 2 weeks ago fobbed me off with duff information.

What i'll have to do now is get one from a travel agent

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
different banks and certain accounts might differ. i'll just take Euro's to be on the safe side

How much Swiss francs we'll need or do we not need any? not sure how long we'll be staying in this Country? or does the Swiss tax disk cover this?