ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Just waiting to here if I'm going on my ring trip next week. If not then I'm joining!

If I am, don't think I'll be able to afford the two, I'll have to see.

I'll order an extra couple of stickers then, I'm sure someone will put theirs on wrong and will want another anyway haha!

Final sticker hight is 16cm tall, the one in the picture is 18cm so slightly smaller to please Geddes.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
can you send me a link or phone number to the swiss tax disk and what info will i need for it?

Aye cheers lol a smaller sticker will be spot on to put it on the back inside window that will be spot on lol thanks

My road trip next week is off. I will be coming! Woooo. Can somebody post the ferry details for me, and what I need to bring!

I'm excited now!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i had a look at the link Stu then text you and been on MW2, tired now and i'll sort it out tomorrow

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Alright guys, meeting point:

The Hop House for lunch at 12:00 (bit early I know)

That gives us 1 hour 30 mins to have a meal and get to know each other (its 2 for £10 there and good food!)
We will leave Tunbridge Wells at 1:30pm which should get us to Dover for 3pm (A21 has bad traffic all the time so that leaves some time for that)
Then we get our tickets and get on the ferry, which leaves at 4pm

That sound like a plan?

For your satnavs:

Knights Way
Royal Tunbridge Wells TN2 3UW, UK

(in-between Odeon and Bowlplex)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place...en&ftid=0x47df466b8a059e73:0x8b2c60e86368da34

Also we should probably give everyone everyone number, I only have 172-Stu's at the moment!

Nice one Geddes. Over the next few weeks, I'll be getting all the bits and bobs we should need.

I'll buy a Bbq, and a bag of charcoal, but i think we might have to get some more out there.

Does anyone have a small trolley jack?

Also... I've got Hi vis vests/t-shirts as we'll need them, although I'm not sure if both people in the car have to have them? As I've only got one per car.

Can anyone else think of things we'll need?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah Stu you will need jacket per person, I've got loads of bulbs and fuses in a tub in the boot but not sure if that will do for a bulb kit or does it have to be in a proper bulb casing box? I'll find out at the car shop tomorrow. Fire extinguisher is a thought but not essential for the trip. Beam benders also need. Warning triangle is a must though. I've forgave foot pump. Anyone got a electronic pump for tyres air beds so on

I've got 3 more disposible bbqs too

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I have 2 electronic pumps for beds, take batteries which shouldn't run out.

I have 1 jacket.

I need beam benders, can anyone get me one?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Great Adam cos I'll be taking air beds with me. I'll get some bits from the car shop I'm there next weekend I'll get a couple there for me and Chris. Yeah also need a GB sticker just need 1 per car for that

Sounds good to me.

I'll be booking the ferry and swiss tax disc on Friday next week. Just bought new brakes and tyres so skint until I get paid!

Yer got them noted down.

Are we talking walkie talkies or anything. Otherwise it's going to be mightly lonely in my car ha.

Cool, just so I know some names before I meet you all.

Just had the time signed off by my boss, will be booking everything up on Friday. :D