ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

spoke to the mechanic who's doing my car, he's looking at my car next Wednesday. see what he says about it then

what's the condition of the exhaust Stu, how much mileage has it had?

just wondering Adam if the bore is the same as mine

I'll measure it when I get home and let you know.

£3 or a couple of pints per sticker ;)

I have 2 black and 6 white.

Everyone can have a free Genyx Systems sticker to promote my company if you like haha

What would you prefer?

I'll have a white one, you won't be able to see black on my rear window.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll take a white one too, iv'e already got a nurberg sticker on the rear boot lid. could put this one on the front

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
i'll take a white one too, iv'e already got a nurberg sticker on the rear boot lid. could put this one on the front

You could cut the euro bit out of this sticker if you didn't want the nurburgring bit.

@Adam probably pints knowing how expensive they are over there haha!

Not long now.

Just bought my tent and an inflatable mattress thingy. Is anybody taking a pump for these, before I buy one?

Just ordered on from Halfords, was only a tenner. Hand pump one though, I'm not posh enough for an electric one ha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be taking 2 air beds, got myself a tent from B+Q £30 quick pitch one, sleeping bag and pillow sorted :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got no track experience at all, the first time round i'll be safe and the 2nd time bit faster. I'd still like to be a passenger on one of the laps

lol aye, i should get a few laps done on GT5 too

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
i've got no track experience at all, the first time round i'll be safe and the 2nd time bit faster. I'd still like to be a passenger on one of the laps

lol aye, i should get a few laps done on GT5 too

GT5? We can race, add me!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on soon, getting din dins now, haven't been on GT5 for yonks im a MW2 master

I've only been on recently to go round the ring ha. Other than that I just play fifa or the xbox gathers dust.

RB 200
Adam, how much do I owe you for the sticker?

Booked the ferry yesterday. Got 4 brand new tyres, and new discs and pads all round are the way as well as a service. An expensive weekend!

should have dropped me a line, get all my renault parts cost price. cheep as chips, could have posted em