ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro vs 4x4 mini meet

Beast
Those borbets need to be huggin the arches toighttt..other than that nice car, lovin the exhaust and front end :cool:

hi all

thanks for the kind comments, and Jamie is a top lad and great company for those who havent met him yet.

Plans ahead to expand so ill keep the forum updated with that.

As for mine, im ordering on Friday some FK Konig Sports with some custom rear springs that will drop it 100/110mm at the back if needed so it will be completely over the borbets in a couple of weeks.

Im up for another meet with lads that are local. PM me any details you guys come up with.

Jamie - I had a blue filter on my camera for some reason so all the photos look like the top one! oops!

Some more photos of it here to show you some progress. All the back to be carpeted out yet so thats to do and the coilovers to go on. And no comments on the Bra, i have a couple of dents on the front of the bonnet that it hides nicely. I love it but thats me.

S5000280.JPG

SP_A0354.jpg

SP_A0355.jpg

SP_A0381.jpg

And below is a photoshop of how its going to look when the Coilovers go on in a couple of weeks.

low-clio.jpg

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
Looks wicked in that 'shop mate, spot on. Was thinking it was a bit high at the moment. Good work so far though :)

Jamie - Standard rear lights with silvervisions? ;)

well its on -40mm apex at the mo, but ive stripped it out so the back end is raised more now. Hence the coilovers coming.

Will be done for FCS so you can have a nosy there.

Looks wicked in that 'shop mate, spot on. Was thinking it was a bit high at the moment. Good work so far though :)

Jamie - Standard rear lights with silvervisions? ;)

oi stop being mean, i expect that from englebert, not you ;) but yeah was thinking about it :) might swap with medici999 on here (middos old cars new owner)

jamie

ordering friday, then 7-10 days mate i think. you up for a meet after i get them on? think russ can get his mate to do them, if not Immis mate, or Edde (plus crate of beverage ;))

jamie

well if you want them let me know otherwise im sticking them on here for sale.

And get some work done lad!

cya later today....

ordering friday, then 7-10 days mate i think. you up for a meet after i get them on? think russ can get his mate to do them, if not Immis mate, or Edde (plus crate of beverage ;))

jamie

mini meet or what...? lol

not seen your car since you soundproofed it all