ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro wheels

Welcome.
They're ok i suppose, wont fit your car though unless you convert to 5 stud.

Look for a chap named william on this site, he's got a stunning euro styled clio :cool:

golf
First of all welcome mate, second those wheels are kack imo and they are 5 stud thirdly euro is lower then 60mm!

alrite buds, im still savin the now, just got my clio last week so im rather skint just now so ill probs have changed my ming about fifty times by then. xcore u wouldnt happen to be into hardcore music would ye lol.

golf
on the 5 stud issue above if they are porka fitment adaptors are about 130 s/h but if there merc fitment you need them custom made

ideally id be looking for the schmidt modern lines but its the finances that are holding me back, im a tad on the skint side lol.

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
there are much better euro wheels on the market than those plus those are 5 stud anyway.

I would go for 15"s and slam it on colies