ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Even though the sun wasn't shining the Liquid Vee was!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Stunning, I'm so jealous! I can't wait until next year, I just hope I find one as mint as that!

Mondeo ST220
stunning car. good pics too.

as if a v6 isnt sexy enough, a liquid yellow v6 is even better

LY V6 with Recaros
It's my cars twin, another HN05 :D It's funny reading back my posts saying how much I want a LY Vee, hehe!

^
your car is in the pic Ali mentions (I think there maybe a few other pics of them together too) If you have a look thru the dudes posts you'll see them:cool:

Ford Fiesta
Just trying to find the pic now, I know what one you mean

Are you all referring to my V6 when I picked it up from Renault London, Masters Shirley, 01/09/06?

Me and the other lad both collected them at the same time. I was asking if yours was FNS as didnt know if he had sold his like I did mine.

Mine was FJK.

Also lunar was there wth full leather I.D pack.

Ive posted photos of it before on here and on other RS forums.

Liam

:)

Ford Fiesta
some people like the lunars..

very rare but not as rare as inferno.

Are they the pics you were referring to then?

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah they're the pics I was thinking of, didn't think it was mine though

Last edited:
It's my cars twin, another HN05 :D It's funny reading back my posts saying how much I want a LY Vee, hehe!

I know! Found some of yours the other day Debs. Have you got the recaro's in yet? I'm tempted to get some or ge the standard seats trimmed in leather.