ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evenin all..

Clio2 172 Cup
..heard about this site and thought i'd sign up and have a look.
I own a 2002 172 Cup in blue which i've had for 11 months and love the car to bits,infact i'd say it's the best car i've owned.
I used to be a Peugeot lad having owned a 405 mi16,2x 205 mi16's and a 306 with a rare 405 T16 engine(running 270 bhp) amongst other cars.

Havn't had any major probs with the Clio just with the rear shocks,engine mount and the standard exhaust recently falling apart!..soon to be replaced with a K-Tec Stealth stainless system.

I'm from Leamington Spa and would be interested in any meets going on in the area...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Welcome to the club mate. :)

All the problems you've had with your car are standard and once they are sorted, you should have some trouble free fun ahead of you!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, leaky shocks, dodgy engine mounts, and exhausts that crumble into dust are fitted as standard...I had them all too.

Get them sorted though, and you won't stop grinning.

Enjoy your stay.

Clio2 172 Cup
I gave thought about fitting 182 manifold but wondered if there was much gain,although can't really justify spending around 1k on a full system...and does that remap really get rid of that sluggish cold start problem?