ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evo 6 are not that quick

Fekin Hell Just been out in my mates ...Its rapid

the accleration is just awsome.. I think he might just be able to get 1 car lenth in front of me:)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

LOL

My mate had an Evo VI and got a mk1 172 as a company car (lucky tw@t) and I was in the Clio "trying" to follow him in the Evo...

Not a cat in hells chance! :oops:

That was like me last tuesday! I left work at the same time as my mate and had to complety screw the balls of my car just so I could stay within him..

and it doesnt help that hes a really good driver..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

aha, I always loved the look of them.. lovely cars, and really quick from what I am reading ..

320d M Sport

hahaha, i read the thread topic and was ready to flame somebody then! They are pretty awesome.

and about 4 clutches a week? lol, Is it true the evos REALLY dont like standing starts? (clutches burn out after 3 or 4?)

What a weapon though, was a Police Evo and a normal Evo VII racing against each other at Crail last year, that was something to see

Toureg vW Transporte

adam munn who used to have a 16valve on this site has an evo , and what a lovely example, they look like a war machine