ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo 6 are not that quick

Fekin Hell Just been out in my mates ...Its rapid

the accleration is just awsome.. I think he might just be able to get 1 car lenth in front of me:)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

LOL

My mate had an Evo VI and got a mk1 172 as a company car (lucky tw@t) and I was in the Clio "trying" to follow him in the Evo...

Not a cat in hells chance! :oops:

That was like me last tuesday! I left work at the same time as my mate and had to complety screw the balls of my car just so I could stay within him..

and it doesnt help that hes a really good driver..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

aha, I always loved the look of them.. lovely cars, and really quick from what I am reading ..

320d M Sport

hahaha, i read the thread topic and was ready to flame somebody then! They are pretty awesome.

and about 4 clutches a week? lol, Is it true the evos REALLY dont like standing starts? (clutches burn out after 3 or 4?)

What a weapon though, was a Police Evo and a normal Evo VII racing against each other at Crail last year, that was something to see

Toureg vW Transporte

adam munn who used to have a 16valve on this site has an evo , and what a lovely example, they look like a war machine